Print Page

Worst-Ever Prisoner Nicknames

Having spent almost half of my life behind prison walls, I've been around some colorful characters. Here, for your reading enjoyment, I will list some of the worst nicknames I've heard since I've been in prison...
Thunder Cookie
Boo Gorilla
Ashtray
Mayonnaise
High Rank
Can't Get Right
Babyboy (doesn't seem right for an adult)
Suicide
Mongolia
Phathead
Fatfat
Taterhead
Coon Dick
Smoke One/Burn One
One Man Gang
Martial Arts
Crunchy Black
BBQ
Skoochie
Cornbread
Butterbean
Butter-roll
Seafood Lover
Scroll
Swisha
Toot
Pokey
Papa Skeet ("skeet" being slang for ejaculate)
Big Papa/Big Daddy (one adult male should not call another adult male either of these)
Then you have your generic nicknames like "money" or "town" (A-money, B-town, C-money, D-town, etc.) or your drug-related nicknames (bag, sac, pound, kilo). I've never understood how you can choose your own nickname, anyway. I'd like to know what you think- what is the worst nickname out of the bunch? Or do you have some to add? Feel free to comment.
1 comments:

hay , what about some updates? its been a while, are changes happening at WCCF as rumoured? new warden etc? I had heard it was one of the better places to be, but I can't see it for the last well almost 2 years now.

GOD BLESS,


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Steven Farris is a prisoner who has been incarcerated since a month after his 16th birthday in 1998. Currently serving a life sentence without the possibility for parole, he is seeking to educate the public about the true nature of prison and the widespread and negative effects of the prison industrial complex. Steven has worked with both the National Prison Project of the ACLU, as well as the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund in furthering this effort.

You can contact him directly at:
Steven Farris #R5580
WCCC
P.O. Box 1889
Woodville, MS 39669-1889

Check out my other blog . . .

Followers

Powered by Blogger.